2019 Marks our 17th Annual Toy Drive
Want to give back in a small but powerful way to children during this holiday season? Buy a toy on their wish list!
NAAAP-Chicago has provided toys for over a thousand children in the Chicago-land community thanks to donors and volunteers. Please help us keep this tradition alive – join NAAAP-Chicago and help put smiles on children’s faces this holiday season.
For many children this toy drive is the only time they will receive a new toy. For the average cost of a meal, you can make a child’s holiday wish come true. Help spread the holiday cheer to as many children as possible!
Accepting Non-Profit Applications
Application Deadline Extended to November 9, 2019
NON-PROFIT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
* Non-profits must be 501(c)(3) organizations that service minority neighborhoods in the Chicago-land area. Proof of status required.
* Limited to children in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade.
* Number of children is limited to 50 per organization.
* Items requested must be in the form of toys or books. No other items may be considered.
* If chosen your exact wish-list is not guaranteed to be fulfilled (due to budget, availability, etc.). A substitute item or likeness may be provided.
Here are ways individuals can help:
Please review requirements before applying.
The average cost of a toy for one child is $25.
Join the committee and help us plan and organize the drive!
Join us at the toy wrapping party and wrap toys! Please note there is a fee to join. All funds go toward purchasing and wrapping toys for children.
November 9, 2019