NAAAP-Chicago’s Asian American Group Leaders Program consists of a network of Asian Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), Business Resource Groups (BRGs), and Multicultural Diversity Councils (MDC) across the Chicagoland area. The focus of this program is to:
- help advance Asian ERGs/BRGs/MDCs to understand the value of diversity,
- show the profit in the business case for diversity,
- become better leaders for the company as well as the greater Asian community
- help Asian leaders by sharing experiences, knowledge, insights and best practices, and
- network with committed leaders to find and create more committed and successful leaders.
How to Join:
Join the program by becoming an AAGL Member. Membership is restricted to ERG leaders and by invitation only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information.
Learn more about the AAGL program offerings: