NAAAP-Chicago has a new AAGL Program Chair
NAAAP-Chicago is pleased to announce that Tram Vo, Managing Director, Data Intelligence in CRA Strategy and Community Impact, CIBC Bank, will now be leading our Asian American Group Leaders Program.
“I am so pleased that Tram is taking over the helm of one of our longest running programs. She herself has participated in AAGL and knows first hand the value of providing leadership development to Asian American ERG leaders.” Rose Olea, Chapter President, NAAAP-Chicago
NAAAP-Chicago’s Asian American Group Leaders Program consists of a network of Asian Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), Business Resource Groups (BRGs), and Multicultural Diversity Councils (MDC) across the Chicagoland area. The focus of this program is to:
- help advance Asian ERGs/BRGs/MDCs to understand the value of diversity,
- show the profit in the business case for diversity,
- become better leaders for the company as well as the greater Asian community
- help Asian leaders by sharing experiences, knowledge, insights and best practices, and
- network with committed leaders to find and create more committed and successful leaders.
How to Join:
Join the program by becoming an AAGL Member. Membership is restricted to ERG leaders and by invitation only. Email email@example.com to request more information.
Learn more about the AAGL program offerings: