Women in NAAAP (WiN) is a special leadership program created and developed to build competent and confident women leaders within NAAAP and the Asian community.
WiN strives to develop Asian American women to support their advancement in the workplace. We aim to be a valuable resource for our members with initiatives focused on leadership and career advancement tailored to Asian American women, including raising awareness of barriers to success, and providing a network of role models in a breadth of industries.
Women in NAAAP Committee
What’s that? You love brunch and cutting edge T-shirts too?
Calling all Designers! Enter our Women in NAAAP (WiN) Brunch T-Shirt Design Contest!
Guidelines and Terms:
- Must contain the NAAAP Chicago logo.
- Cannot contain profanity, inappropriate, sexual or political images.
- Designer warrants and represents that they own or otherwise has a fully transferable and irrevocable license to all the legal rights to the design submitted.
- All rights to the design vest with NAAAP if selected.
- Designer agrees to release all rights in such design including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, design rights, trademarks, moral rights, etc. Further, designer agrees and undertakes not to resell or offer to resell such design to anyone.
To enter, send your design to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 24th for the chance to feature your design our shirt! NAAAP members will vote for the winning design in February.
Held monthly between March and October, the WiN Brunch allows informal networking between NAAAP members. Click here to view our EVENTS calendar to see when our next brunch is.
These events promote the growth and development of women in the workplace. Some past events include addressing microaggressions and negotiations. Keep an eye out for our upcoming workshops by checking our EVENTS calendar.
Typically hosted in Spring, this leadership forum covers topics to help Asian American women advance in the workplace. Click here to check the EVENTS calendar for the date scheduled.